Treat yourself to a week of compassionate reflection and personal intention in a natural setting with dedicated teachers. You will connect with yourself on deeper levels as you practice yoga, reflection, contemplation, silent meditation, and connecting with nature, all at a nourishing and rejuvenating retreat.
As you gain insight through meditation, wise reflection, and moral living, your ability to act from your intentions blossoms. It is called a practice because it is an ever-renewing process. You don't just set your intentions and then forget about them; you live them every day!
The package includes semi private accommodations, healthy vegetarian or vegan meals and snacks, detox juicing, yoga sessions, wood-burning sauna, and use of all the amenities at GWR.
Self-reflection is necessary for the creation of the best version of yourself. It is one of the best ways that you can shift your mindset, increase positivity in your life, and discover a greater connection to yourself. Taking time out to self-reflect can help you process your thoughts and feelings and help you define what matters most to you.
Setting intention is quite different than goal making. It is not oriented toward a future outcome. Instead, it is a path or practice that is focused on how you are "being" in the present moment. Your attention is on the ever-present "now" in the constantly changing flow of life. You set your intentions based on understanding what matters most to you and make a commitment to align your worldly actions with your inner values.
Fees include accommodation, simple breakfasts and delicious vegetarian lunches and dinners, all yoga, meditation, and mindfulness instruction, and use of all activities and spaces on-site including walking trails and semi-private lake.
Reiki treatments are available for a fee. Those with food restrictions over and above lactose and gluten preferences should bring plenty of snacks for yourself as we cannot accommodate special requests beyond these.
Cozy Shared Modern Cabin
Private room in the Main Lodge
Contact us for more details:
Things to do (optional)
- We offer a wood burning sauna large enough for up to 10 people to relax in
- Relax by the lake on a nice lounge chair and take in the beautiful fresh air and scenery
- We offer bug-free hammocks for guests enjoyment - curl up with that book you've been dying to read :)
Kayaking and canoeing
- 3 kayaks and a canoe for guests to take out on our semi-private lake nestled in the Gatineau Hills
- There are many trails to explore on the property and in the surrounding area
- Tour the absolutely stunning gardens including the Peace garden, the Lavender garden, the Forgotten garden, and the Spiral Walking garden
- Forest therapy with Andrea is also an option (subject to availability) ($)
- Reiki sessions are also available (subject to availability) ($)
- Semi private accommodations
- Healthy vegetarian or vegan meals and snacks
- Yoga sessions
- Wood-burning sauna
- Use of all the amenities at Gaia Wellness Retreat
What's not included
- Transportation costs