The holiday season will soon be upon us and for most of us this is a time for sharing peace, love, and happiness. However, for many people the holidays have become a great source of stress.
Stress during the holidays can be caused by trying to do too much and/or not be dealing with stress effectively.
This day retreat will offer some simple mindfulness tools that will help you avoid becoming stressed out, so you can truly enjoy the holidays.
This Day Retreat will offer:
- A gentle Restorative Yoga class
- Guided meditation as well as discussion and inquiry.
- Tips and tools for managing holiday stress
- Super yummy vegetarian lunch
- Time to explore nature
- Wood burning sauna session
- Sacred Sound & Fire Ceremony
Join us December 8th - 9am - 4pm
Cost - $125 + tax
Please contact us for more details or to register.
- Retreat Name Managing Holiday Stress with Mindfulness
- Date December 8th, 2019
- Cost $125 + tax